WTF is a Travel Community Manager?!?
Something we pride ourselves at Welcome To Travel is in depth, personalised and genuine customer service to each and every customer.
A big part of this service is about life after the 8-day and 4-Day tour of Melbourne and one thing we don’t want is for the number of people joining us on these tours to go up, and the service to go down.
That is why we have hired a Travel Community Manager!
A Travel Community Manager is someone who is there for you!
Whether you are in Melbourne or any other part of Australia, the Travel Community Manager (TCM) is at your beck and call to help you through your backpacking journey.
- Had post delivered to Melbourne and need help getting it? TCM will organise this for you.
- Updated your resume and need someone to look over it for you? TCM is there.
- Need help finding farm work, not only do you get a weekly email with updates but the TCM will actively look for new job opportunities for you.
- Had enough of the hostel which you’re in? Use our extensive network to let the TCM get you a new hostel at the same or even cheaper price than what you can see online.
- Want to travel around Australia and have a customised tour suggestions for you and your friends that can all be sorted by the TCM.
SO WHO IS THE WELCOME TO TRAVEL TCM?
Can I get a drum roll please? 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁 🥁
Mr Sander Blom
Sander is originally from the Netherlands 🇳🇱 and he came over to Australia on a working holiday in 2015, went on to do his farm work, travelled the country and now lives permanently here in Melbourne.
He has worked in travel both in Australia and his home country.
With all of his firsthand knowledge of travelling and his experience in the travel industry it made him the perfect addition to the team.
THIS IS WHAT WELCOME TO TRAVEL IS ALL ABOUT?!?
Travelling is scary, daunting and at times overwhelming. So, not only is Welcome to Travel going to give you an amazing experience on your tour, but we’re going to be able to help you for your whole time travelling.